Inpix respects your privacy and meets the requirements of the Brazilian GPDR.
The document was updated on September 21, 2021.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from our visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when customers visit our website, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about our users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about visitor’s means of connection to the site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Links to Other Web Sites
We include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of inpix.com.br. If a user submits personal information to any of those sites, his/her information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
How We Use Collected Information
Inpix.com.br may collect and use customers’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customer service
- We may use information you provide to us to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website
- We may use feedback customers provide to evaluate and improve our services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature
- We may send our customers information they have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may choose to contact us through our website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com. No sensitive or private data exchange between our website and visitors happens. We do not ask for any sensitive data ever.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent customers’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and our website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Acceptance of The Terms